Art and Stitch

Gator

I visited your Art and Stitch site today, how exciting. I used Pre-Design Studio to do my first pattern for my IQ and loved it, worked first try. I'm now wanting more, what is the release date of the Art and Stitch software?

• 3 months later...

Connie

Your package left June 9 and we know it takes a little more than a week to arrive in the USA so I guess it will arrive at the end of this week. You better enjoy your free moments right now as you will be hooked to your computer drawing the moment Art & Stitch arrives. So addicting :)

Another interesting thing could be reading all the posts in the Art & Stitch Yahoogroup.

Enjoy your free moments :) and let me know if and how we can help you the moment Art & Stitch arrives.

Regards

Theo

Connie

Your package left June 9 and we know it takes a little more than a week to arrive in the USA so I guess it will arrive at the end of this week. You better enjoy your free moments right now as you will be hooked to your computer drawing the moment Art & Stitch arrives. So addicting :)

Another interesting thing could be reading all the posts in the Art & Stitch Yahoogroup.

Enjoy your free moments :) and let me know if and how we can help you the moment Art & Stitch arrives.

Regards

Theo

Thanks Theo, I can't wait to get it!!! I'm going camping for a week and plan on relaxing and exploring the software. I love Pre-Design so I know this is going to be fun. I forgot about the Yahoo group, I will join it tonight.

Thanks Theo, I can't wait to get it!!! I'm going camping for a week and plan on relaxing and exploring the software. I love Pre-Design so I know this is going to be fun. I forgot about the Yahoo group, I will join it tonight.

Archived