Right Hand Indicator Lights are off

lmdaniluk

My right hand indicator lights are all off!!  and Millie will not run!  I understand the right hand lights are for the handles and the handles do not work!    I was working like a demon today trying to get a customer quilt done and when I stopped stitching and moved to a new area, nothing would work.  I have powered off the machines for over 5 minutes, checked both fuses (live in Canada) and the fuses look ok.  What else can I check?

Your best bet is to call APQS and have them walk you through some check points. Also check your breaker panel in the house to make sure you haven'the flipped a breaker. Do you have power to the machine at all?

I went through a similar horror story last July, only we could never find the problem and I had to purchase a whole new quilting head. I'mean still not happy since my old Milli hardly had any hours on it. I know these machines are man made and can break down but we pay too much for them just to have to replace them when a circuit board breaks down.

I hope the service center can help you with your machine problem. My old Milli problems also started with the right handle controls not working. I worked with Amy ffrom the service center trying to get the problem fixed..literally stripped the head unit down and could not find the problem. I live in northern Canada so had to make a desicion. ...send it the US for repaid, at who knows how much for shipping and labor, or just replace the head unit. I know an APQS rep in BC that had the same problem, and she told me she ended up replacing her head unit as well....so that's what I did. I hope yours is an easy fix and I apologize if I've upset you with my ventures. You should send me your private email address.

Archived