Calling on Linzi.....

Hey, Linzi....

I know I've asked you before where you are in Scotland and I can't remember....I'm not a traveller at all and the thought terrifies me but my sister-in-law is booking our flights tonight and I had to make up my mind! I told her to count me in, if I change my mind I'll just lose my deposit.

They are also making up an itinerary soon and want to know if there is anywhere I want to go....wouldnt mind stopping in to say hi to you if it turns out to be convenient!

I know we land in Edinburgh, probably go to Glasgow, one SIL wants to visit family in Dunbarton (sp?) and someone else wants to go to the Orkneys...although I here that's waaay up north...and Culloden and Glencoe. Sounds like they are planning to stay in a cottage for a week, I think on Loch Ness.

We would be going early next July. Brian and Sandy are real golfers and I told them for sure they'd have to golf St. Andrews...turns out it's already booked up!!

Anyway, you can email me at croley@linetap.com if you like, I'd appreciate it!!!

Sandra

HELLO!

You need to come to Aberdeenshire - that is castle country...look up the National Trust for Scotland on the web and visitscotland.com (I think)

We have mountains and sea... what time of year will your trip be?

I've made a note of your email so will be in touch.

Have fun planning,

LINZI x

Archived