Sherry Rogers-Harrison Classes!

Teri

I am going to host Sherry in my home in Nampa, ID, for three days of classes January 16, 17, and 18. Cost is $225 for a one-day class. My home is 45 minutes west of the Boise airport.

See Sherry's website, www.sewfarsewgood.org, for class descriptions. Classes will be chosen by popular vote, but the Saturday class is Ink-Lique for sure. I am taking names for a waiting list for that day.

Please contact Teri Devine at 208-442-8844 or email at:

toodevine4@aol.com for more information.

Teri Devine in Nampa, ID

Put me on the list. I can do the Boise area for a couple of days before I go crazy!!!!! Sherry is the most amazing teachers. Love her to death.;);););););) Let me know what classes you decide on since I have taken one already. You will love her classes. Put me on the waiting list for Inklique.

Nancy

Would have loved to take Sherry's heirloom class but she canceled for the APQS showroom in Des Moines a couple of years ago. Hope she shows up for you as we also had her scheduled for some classes here in Kansas City area at a good friend's house this year but she again canceled after I'd taken time off work to "help" wth the classes. REally love Sherry's work but don't think I'd ever count on a class with her. Dawn did a great job but I had been looking forward to a differnt prespectives since I have taken classes from Dawn prior to that--also since then as well.

Archived