Display

Hi Tammie,

For the panto's that I do have, (don?t use them much)

I found them on-line & did a right click save.

Then printed out the target picture & put them in a notebook

in the category?s of density/pricing.

Hand it to your customer to review, & then you can narrow down the choices to pulling out a few at a time.

For visualization, you can take a piece of clear vinyl & trace the possible design with a dry erase or visa-vis pen.

Or better yet, quilt up some samples while you still have time!!!;)

I copied each of my pantographs onto 11x17" paper. Then folded it half put it in a clear page protector sleeve. I keep these in a note book along with any pictures of the pantographs stitched on actual quilts and my thread cards. It is great to bring with me to the local quilt shops for consultations and for customers to browse through.

I do not usually write in but thought I would answer this one.

I only do panto's so wanting a good way to show what I have and not have to take out all of my rolls for them to decide on. I know I did a lot of work but it has paid off. I got lots of Muslin on sale ripped in half loaded it as it was a quilt. Stitched 1 or 2 rows of each panto and a holding stitch between each one. Then I cut them apart and made sample for each one. The new ones I have not gotten stitched are just a print out but they dont seem to go for them so I guess I need samples of them made. I set them up in different stack for price. I also do embroidery so put the name on for each one.

You can write to me direct if you wish for more infor and if anyone can tell me how to attach a picture I will.

Bobette

Bobettesews@aol.com

Archived