Professional APQS Long Arm Teachers Coming to NC in 2009

yeoldeforest

Just a quick reminder/note!

Myrna Ficken is coming to Greensboro, NC in January 14, 15 and 16, 2009 - Go to http://www.aquilterschoice.com/events/10/ to sign up! Can't wait to meet Myrna in person! :P I have heard so many wonderful things about her classes!

We also have only 3 openings remaining in March 17 - 19, 2009 for the Wild Women of Quilting classes being taught by Sue Patten and Karen McTavish. If you would like more information about the Wild Women classes that are still available, send me an email directly to joanne@yeoldeforest.com !

I can't wait to meet all the members of the APQS family who have signed up so far! I know we have people coming from all over NC, SC and VA!

Yippee!!!

Hi Jeanne!

I know the issue with the work! Don't you hate when work takes away from your personal/quilting time...who has time for the "bill paying" job anyway!!!:P Of course the accountants around here aren't really into dancing either... they probably think I drank too much coffee as usual!!! ... so I'm pretty much use to the stares!!!:cool:

Of course, I can't wait to meet you in person! I still can't believe we are going to have such awesome teachers in our neck of the woods - so I have to just yell it on-line once in awhile! Oops - I was supposed to be done posting wasn't I? Hhhmmm ... no more coffee today...only 7 more hours and I can go play on my long arm... ok, maybe coffee later.

Archived