Wild Women North Carolina

Gator

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Connie,

Just got great news from Sue Patten. We now have another machine and two heads coming from APQS so spaces are now available in all of the Wild Women classes in Greensboro, NC in March 2009.

Karen McTavish - Mastering the Art of McTavishing - March 17, 8:00 to 12:00 - 3 Spaces available

Sue Patten - Feather Alternatives - March 17, 1:00 to 5:00 - 4 Spaces available

Sue Patten - Thread Art Extreme - March 18, 8:00 to 12:00 - 6 Spaces available

Karen McTavish - Victorian Feathers - March 18, 1:00 to 5:00 - 6 Spaces available

Karen McTavish - Custom Heirloom Quilting - March 19, 8:00 to 12:00 - 6 Spaces available

Sue Patten - Free Motion Possibilities - March 19, 1:00 to 5:00 - 4 Spaces available

Sue Patten - Stunning Sashings - March 20, 8:00 to 12:00 - 6 Spaces available

Karen McTavish - Wholecloth Design Class - March 20, 1:00 to 5:00 - 6 Spaces available

I am also working with a local guild to host a trunk show of these two very talented women during that same week either on Tuesday, Marcy 17th or Thursday, March 19th!

I can't wait to meet all of the area long armers! We have people coming from NC, SC and Virginia.

Connie,

The Wholecloth Design Class is the only one that you need to bring supplies:

***Supply List for Wholecloth Trapunto Students***

All wholecloth workshops, wholecloth design class require a supply list of the following to bring to class:

4-8 Mark-B-Gone Blue Pens (not fine line, only blue water-soluble pens)

Fabric-white or off white, washed and pressed, No larger than 60-60

*(squaring up must be done before class) *

Omnigrid rules, long rulers of any size with ¼ inch markings.

Clover Eraser Pens and Mark-B-Gone may be purchased in class from the instructor.

A favorite pair of trapunto trimming scissors, such as a sharp pointy pair of ginghers – not child scissors or appliqué scissors.

Also, I will have a dinner location planned each night so we can eat together as group for those who so choose...

Archived