Seam rippers...Has anyone heard from KellySueQuilter?

I have been trying to contact KellySueQuilter, or actually, her husband Jason. I ordered some seam rippers for Christmas presents, but did not get them yet. I had hoped to have them for my Guild's Christmas party tomorow night, but that seems to be out at this point.

I tried a U2U and two e-mails, but neither one got back to me. I wonder if they are OK? Is anyone else waiting for their seam rippers?

Hi Bobbie,

I received the first 3 that I ordered and I liked them so much that I e-mailed Jason and asked if he had more. He said he could ship them out as soon as he cashed my (second) check, so I mailed it to him 12/5 and haven't heard from him since.

He does do great work, so I'm hoping I get them soon. I had to run to the quilt shop tonight after work to buy a Polyanna gift for tomorrow, but my other two Guild friends will get his business card with an IOU attached, so as soon as I get the seam rippers, I will give them their gifts.

The first three were already wrapped and mailed to my long distance quilting buddies.

I hope everything is OK at their house. Kelly (or Jason) read my U2U, but I didn't get a response to it. I also e-mailed Kelly Sue and then I e-mailed Jason at the address you have, which is the one on his business card.

Maybe I'll get a response soon if they're reading the posts.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting back to me via e-mail. I've sent you my mailing address and I'm looking forward to receiving the seam rippers.

I'm so glad all is well at your house. I was worried, as there are so many weather related problems across the country, and health related problems, too.

Happy holidays,

Sandy

Archived