I can't wait to open my blocks!!!!!

I am torturing myself, but it is very effective! I am not allowing myself to open my 1930's blocks that I have recieved, and thank you to those of you that have sent them. I am sure they are beautiful!!!

Here is my tactic, I can't open mine until everyone elses is done.... boy is this a motivator! I have them in their envelopes in my sewing room, staring at me everytime I enter. I have a auction quilt to finish and then I get to start on them.

So I will be posting again huge thank yous when I actually get to see them. But this way all of you in my group, just get a chuckle about how motivating those envelopes are!!!

Thanks ladies!

Brendalee;););)

Oh the games we play. THAT was a good idea. :D The only problem is the issue of saying thank you and letting us know when you get the blocks. Maybe you could open them and read the card and who it is from and put the block back in the envelop without looking at it. Or at least let DH take the blocks out one at a time while you read who it is from. That way, we won't panic that we haven't heard from our blocks. Does that make sense?:o

Archived