SOLD: Tin Lizzie 18LS Long Arm Quilting Sewing Machine & Frame

Tin Lizzie 18LS (brand new machine) - I purchased TL last March and the machine I received was one of the first of their new models to arrive. It had a few issues and Tin Lizzie sent me a brand new machine a few months ago. I loaded sample fabric to try it out and it works beautifully. It has NOT been used for more than 20 minutes. I love long arm quilting and am moving up to a much larger model - yeah! an APQS. Since they shipped me a brand new machine, I thought if I sell it now, someone gets an all new machine. Frame is unfinished - this is how they come. I have added castors to the bottom so that I can roll it around easily. You can remove if you don't want them.

Wooden frame is assembled but can come apart for shipping. The machine ships in its factory box and the frame will ship in two separate boxes.

Includes all of the following.

* Automatic Stitch Regulator

* Auto Needle Positioner

* 18" Arm

* Laser Light

* Large Bobbin Capacity

* Hopping Foot

* Ergonomic Handles

* Frame

* Built-in Bobbin Winder

* Flexible Lamp

* Extra bobbins

* Computer ready if you want to add on the robot and computer later on for computer driven stitches.

*CD with assemble instructions and basic quilting instructions

* Manual

* Extra needles and bobbin case

If you live within 3 hours of Dallas, TX I will deliver or meet you halfway! Texas/Oklahoma buyers I also have 2 sets of conduit for the rails (8 ft and 10 ft) that I will include. If you need me to ship the machine the conduit is NOT included. You will need to get your own at a local hardware store.

USPS money order, credit cards MC/Visa, cash

I am asking $6250 and that includes free shipping in the continental US. I will ship to AK and Hawaii but it will depend on actual rates - I will credit $150 towards shipping costs.

No international shipping.

No Smoking, I do have dogs but they are never in the sewing studio.

If you want to see pictures I have it under Equipment on my website - see signature or also on ebay.

post--13461901162086_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived