Kenquilt 622 - SOLD

I have a Kenquilt 622 that I am selling. It is probable an early 80's model. I bought it to see if I liked quilting my own quilts, which I did so I upgraded to a larger machine. I would like to get $1200 for it. You can quilt from either side of the machine and it has a laser stylus on it. It comes with a 12 foot wooden table. I had it serviced in August 2008. The machine runs great. It also comes with the bobbin winder and a few pantographs. I am located in Littleton/Centennial Colorado (south of Denver). I can be reached at 720-201-5408.

Jennifer:):)

This machine plugs into a plug on the front of the table so I don't think you could put it on another table unless you had someone that could put the plug (which also has the speed dial) onto a different table. I'm not sure it's worth the headache.

Jennifer

The KenQuilt 622 is all I have and once we got over the tension issues (read: once I learned what I was doing)it has been great.

It is a workhorse. It does not have a stitch regulator and from what Ken Quilt tells me it cannot be added, but it will do almost anything you want it to...you are only limited by your own talent. I have made 15 baby quilts in the last 6 weeks.... and it LOVES to attach binding!

Nini

Paula,

I got your email. Hubby doesn't know much about the freight side of things, he's the neighborhood delivery guy. The table has the speed control on it as well as the plug to plug in the machine. I'm trying to figure things out it's just tax season as well and I'm spread a little thin. I will respond to you through email when I can get an answer on shipping costs. I need to get some kind of close weights so I can just call a shipping company to get a rate.

Sorry to be taking so long:)

Jennifer

Archived