April's Newsletter

I had a little problem with my one of my email accounts being compromised and had to close the account. But now that I've solved the problem I'm back on the web. Yippee!

Okay, there's a ton of stuff I've been doing.

I've added 3 pantos, Mariposa - Grande, Swan Song - Grande and Spring Fling - Grande, to the Grande collection, which is designed especially for mid to long-arm quilters. And in the design board department, the Aloha panto is now available in both linear and block forms.

In the category of absolutely new, I'm overwhelmed. I have 2 new pantos, Double Bubble and Wild Cherries … you can find them by looking in the What's New section of the website. And, in an amazing development, I've detoured from the straight and narrow path of elegant into the realm of cuteness. No, I'm not pregnant … maybe it's just spring. Anyway, I've added a Kidz section to the website, and if you can't find something to make you smile there, you might need a vacation. Check out Qwackers, Tumblin' Teddy Bears and Monkey Business, and the 2 new pantos for animal lovers, Quilting 4 Pawz-Catz and Quilting 4 Pawz-Dogz. A portion of the proceeds from Monkey Business will be donated to Quilts for Kids, which helps volunteer quilters create quilts for children in need. A portion of the profits from the two Quilting 4 Pawz pantos will be donated to the No Kill Advocacy Center, an organization whose primary goal is to make every animal rescue organization a no-kill facility.

Jane's new book French Braid Obsession, is due out any day. For a limited time, you can get a personalized copy for $19.95 instead of $21.95. And if you don't have French Braid Quilts yet, you can get both books, personalized, for $39.95 instead of $46.90. To order both books at this special price just enter the code FBQ009 during checkout. Please use the comments section during checkout tell us the name to use in the personalization.

And last, don’t forget to check out the next Essential Elementz pattern Flowering Fern. As with all of the monthly patterns, you can subscribe any time during the month to get Flowering Fern for the subscription price of $19.95. If you’re looking for any of the previous releases click on Pantograph - Sets under Products on the website.

That's the news for this month.

Happy quilting,

Patricia

www.urbanelementz.com

Archived