Thanks for the parcel, Dianne Brodin!

I was delighted to receive a box containing some Fatbat to play with and other Mountain Mist samples. I have been keen to try out a really squashy bat for texture for a while. Too many things on the go to play for a few weeks so it'll give me time to think how to test it out.

The kindness and helpfulness of quilters on this forum is fantastic - thank you!

Linzi, You are very welcome. I can't believe how quickly you got the box! I had those bags of Fat Batt just sitting around in my attic hoping to someday have a use for them. So I'm glad that you posted that you were looking for some. Sorry it took so long to send them I just never seem to have the time to get to the post office. Been working some crazy hours and have been busy with the house and kids. I included the other samples because I thought they might be of interest to you. I thought one set you could sandwich and quilt on to see how they quilt up and the other set just to keep for reference. I was going to be teaching a quilting class and wrote to Mountain Mist and asked for samples. They sent a box of maybe 40-50 sets. Let me know what you end up using the Fatt Batt for. I think it might be a little tough to machine quilt.

Dianne

Archived