Delivery Day!

Just slow down and breathe! Everything will be fine. The instructions are great and make perfect sense. Watch the vidio on getting started and then JUST DO IT! Don't let the machine sit there and gather dust. I was afraid of mine for weeks!!! Peaple make machines you are a people, you own the machine.

there's always help on the phone, too!

How exciting! You are going to love APQS in person more than you could have ever guessed. First thing to do is go through the boxes and manual to identfy all parts. Make sure you lay it out in the direction you want it to be in the room if you don't have room to trun it.

Have fun. Ask if you have question. If LOL :)

Myrna

The delivery went smoothly, I am still breathing, and thank you all for the words of wisdom. The only plan I have for this evening is to microwave dinner--oops, there's goes my culinary artistry. I did bake a 10 grain French bread this morning to ease my anxiety. The APQS help line is at my fingertips--one of the major reasons we went with APQS! Besides, I really enjoy reading all the wonderful posts on actually using the machine! :)

Congratulations on your new machine!

:D I absolutely am in love with my machine NOW, but the first few months

were SO hard. Remember that there IS a learning curve! :oI was so frustrated with myself because I believed that I could just start sewing.

After all.........I am pretty darn capable on my DSM...........

You are already ahead of the game...........You've been reading this site!

Good luck! I know you'll do well!

tammy

Archived