COSTUMES ?

After speaking with Glenda today, I know she really did GO All Out.

It's too bad she went to all this work thinking there would be a costume contest again this year.

I told her, at least to bring a picture, if she didnt want to lug all the stuff to MQS. She is so creative, I just know she'd of won!

Ok, so the costumes thing isn't show sponsered. Does that mean that you all can't set it up to do anyway? As in start it on this forum, do it this year, agree where to have the "event" preferably in a lobby where LOTs of others can see. Then next year, get the word out that this is a non sponsered event and do it again, when the event sees again where this is happening then participation from the event may happen again. Request vendors to contribute, or , give away your orphan blocks as a prize. One mans trash is anothers treasure. Prizes don't have to be super duper, just fun.

People playing dress up and having gentle fun, I''m all for it. If I were able to go you better believe you'd see me all gussied/costumed up. What fun. A theme, ladies high tea? Prom night for the uninspired??

Abigail who is in search of more time and a better ride on my Milie carriage...... Hey,,,, Cinderella? with the coach as my Milie.......

Glenda my dear,

Like....who's gonna make you take it off? LOL! (dont get any ideas you gals with your heads in the gutter!) LOL!

If you want to wear it. THEN DO IT!

I think we have enough supporters around here, that those who can't see the fun in it, would be their problem. My 2 cents.

Archived