Discovery Owners

Silly question but here it goes... can I do a 12" panto on my machine??? Do you need to do something different w/ the laser?? It's on top of my machine?? I haven't had the owners class d/t scheduling conflicts so this question would have been answered. When I first got my machine I went out and bought many pantos.. Now I find they are beautiful but maybe I need to stick with easy ones and ? the right size. Thanks for your help ladies

You can do a 12" panto on your machine. You will need to move the laser light down to the side of the machine. On the lower left side of the machine will be a hole where you can screw in the long silver shaft that should be with your accessories and you will put the laser light on this. Plug the plug of the laser into the recepticle on the back of the machine, the switch that turns the laser on and off is right above it.

Hi Connie!!

You have the wooden table right? I have used designs up to 16" on my Discovery with the wooden table. I usually try to keep below 14". Be careful about the size of pantos. The design might say 14" but the way it interlocks could measure over 18". If you are not sure ask the supplier to measure for you.

I also find that the non symetrical designs are easier to do. :)

Pat Hutti

South Portland Maine

APQS Discovery

Archived