SOLD!! HQ 16 SR Quilting Machine and Pro Frame Package

Now asking $5,000 (was asking $6,500.00) New Machine is here and no room left for HQ! Additional Accessories worth over $1000.00: Micro Handles, Laser Stylus - Never Used, Ruler Base, New HQ Marked Leaders, Horizontal Spool Holder, New Continuous Track, New Edgerider Wheels, Extra Bobbins, Extra Needles, Clamps, Groovy Board Stylus & Adapter, Handi Light (clamp on) - Never Used, External Bobbin Winder. Portable Professional Frame: Accommodates all sizes of quilts up to a standard king size quilt. This frame can easily attach to different lengths of tables with clamping system or permanently attached with bolts. TABLE NOT INCLUDED. This machine is 2 years old and has been cared for with continual maintenance before, during and after each quilt. Never a problem! Machine located in Canon City, Colorado which is 45 miles south of Colorado Springs and 35 miles west of Pueblo. Buyer responsible for shipping (approximate 75 pounds).

Machine sold today to nice lady in Denver. Thanks again for those that were interested and contacted me. Good luck in finding your "dream" machine.

• 1 month later...

I am interested in the HQ16, I am new to this. Ihave been looking at the HQ 16 for awhile. I live in New Ulm Minnesota and I would rather come and get than have it shipped. Is it still available or have you sold it. Please let me know. Thank you, Sheila Wacker

I apologize for not answering your messages. My laptop's hard drive has died and I have to go to the local library to use their computers. Thus, I'm only online about once every couple of days.

The HQ 16 has not been sold yet but there are 3 people waiting in line in case any of the others decide not to purchase it. Thanks you for your interest and I'll be sure to post a notice when the machine is gone.

Archived