Lenni table Rails and SR mode ?

KathG

Can you tell me if you use anything to clean the Rails on the one piece Lenni table.

I have noticed that some of the black coating is coming off where the wheels run.

Also I have a little flat spot in the metal on the front rail , which if I am moving in a diagonal direction it is knocking me of course when I run over that part of the rail.

One other thing is Lenni (Little dove) is still taking a couple of extra stitches when I stop in SR mode. It does it quite slowly and sounds like it is straining to do the stitches. hope that makes sense

In single stitch mode it is working correctly only taking the one stitch down and one stitch up.

Thanks for any advice

I just use a t-shirt rag. The black is normal.

If it's taking a few extra stitches when you stop, this is an easy adjustment. It is Appendix H in your Maintenance Manual.

- Take out the bobbin and unthread the needle.

- Warm up your machine for 5-10 minutes.

- Turn off the power.

- Stand at the back of the machine, and take the little black plug out of the side. Don't pull out the rubber grommet that's around the plug.

- Take a small flathead screwdriver and turn the screw 1-2 revolutions to the right (clockwise) to slow down the machine. (To speed up, turn to the left - counter clockwise).

- Turn the power back on and test to see if it stops right away (try both the white and green buttons). If not, repeat, starting at turn off the power.

- If you're happy, put the plug back in.

Julia

Archived