Attached Overhead lighting

Hi,

I'm wondering how people who have the attached overhead lighting for their machines like it. If someone could post a picture of what it looks like and the dimensions (height, how far away from the machien is it) that would be wonderful. I'm also looking at lighting options.

Thanks....Mercedes

Kay:

My husband attached lights that swivel 360degrees to my overhead lighting bar. I am no good at posting pics, but I will give it a try. He added an electric switch to the bar so I can turn them off/on without my machine being "on". It gives me a ton of direct light over the entire quilt table and is fabulous. Will try to post a pic tomorrow.

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

http://thumb11.webshots.net/t/75/175/8/97/3/2581897030105206851agYuDi_th.jpg

This is the best I can do for now. If you want to see the other pics send me an email and I will send them to you that way. If all else fails, I guess there is "snail mail". Told ya I wasn't any good at the computer!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

My table is 14 feet long, the lights are 36 inches from the work surface in this picture. My table height can be adjusted but the lights don't move. There are two flourescent lights in the ceiling that were there before this became my LA room. I can't believe how I ever made do with those little lights. These full spectrum lights really light up my world. The walls are white and there are three windows too to let in natural sunlight/daylight.

post--13461902396271_thumb.jpg

Archived