Oregon Quilt Shops

Good morning all. We have friends traveling down the coast of Oregon in their motor home and she has asked me to make a quilt for the bed in their motor home. She wants to visit some quilt stores to get ideas--what are some of the best ones along the Oregon coast? Hope I have bitten off more than I can chew!

Janna

I think the list Boni gave you is excellent. I can't think of any other shops, but then I'm not living on the coast either. I know that there are some JoAnn's along the way but I think this list pretty much gives all the quilt shops. I hope that your friend will have a blast picking out fabrics for that new quilt. ;)

Jane's Fabric Patch in Tillamook is about the best of the best! She has stuff packed into every corner. Good variety of fabrics, stencils, patterns, books, notions -- she's got it ALL. Joy of Quilting in Florence is pretty nice too. There is another below Tillamook that is in someone's basement. She has a lot of stuff there, but I had an asthma attack after being in there for about two minutes, so I wouldn't recommend going there if you're sensitive to smells and such.

Linda

Archived