different machines

If you go to the APQS home page, click on Quilting Machines, and then on "Compare Feature by Feature", you will see a really great chart that shows which feature each machine has (or doesn't have) I know because I looked at that page for almost a whole year before I bought my Millenium! You can also tell by that chart which upgrades can be added to certain machines later on. I found it very useful. Hope this helps!

If you go to the APQS homepage and select Quiltihng Machines, then select Compare Feature by Feature, you will get a chart showing features of all of the machines that APQS has available. I think most of the machines are represented by the folks on this forum so if you have questions about specific ones I think someone will be able to answer, but of course you can always call APQS, and they often will jump in to answer questions on the forum, too.

Millennium, Freedom SR and Lucey are all basically the same head - throat space is 26" long by 10 1/2 " tall. Freedom does not have the lower thread cutter and only one channel lock - only differences between that and the Millie. Lucey is built like Lenni, with vertical wheels that run in a channel, instead of the horizontal wheels that ride alongside a rail, as in the Millie and Freedom. Lenni is Lucey's little bro, only a 20" x 8" throat.

You can get this same info as detailed above, but there it is, in a nutshell.:P

Archived