First Custom Finished!

I think you did a GREAT job on custom! Keep up the excellent work! I will bite though, and say that the only thing else you could have done was to add some echo around the feathers so that there were no open spaces and so that the quilting was the same density all the way through. That being said, it is nice to have a break in some places to see where the white/black areas start and stop. So, I guess maybe it is more of an artistic choice.

If this is your first custom, watch-out!!! You are quickly on your way to becoming a most sought after custom quilter!!! Some never get there, so you are certainly talented!

Keep up the great work! We can't wait to see more!

Thanks everyone for the compliments and thank you luv2kwilt for the feedback, I thought that the feathers needed to extend more or something but I cannot freehand feathers yet. Told myself it would just have to work but when I removed it from the frame and especially when it is hanging it's obvious it needed more quilting. Will remember the echoing technique for the future. The only way I know what I need to improve on is people being honest with me about areas that need work.

Thanks again this forum is AWESOME!!!!!

Archived