instruction book?

Machine is set up (Millennium). Set-up instructions were terrific ... my compliments to the crew. However, I would like some 'start up' instructions on paper. Especially would like to see some explanations/pictures of the handles with the buttons. I have the two DVDs and went through them briefly. Will these type instructions be in there so that I can print them out? Thanks for the guidance.

Dancing bear is slowly putting on ballet slippers to begin the day after staying up late putting machine together. But it'd up! woo woo twirl twirl ... watch tutu swirl!

So glad to hear your set-up went well! Included in your package should be a CD marked"Millennium Manual". You can load this on your computer and print out the pages you want. It is over 200 pages so you may find it helpful to scroll through and print it a bit at a time. I have an '08 Millie and "Section Two Getting to Know your Machine" starts on page 96. "Section Four Understanding the Controls" has some very useful drills that get you accustomed to using the controls and the feel of the machine. It is very helpful to have the entire manual printed out for future reference and troubleshooting.

Let the fun begin and enjoy your new Millie! We are here for you if you have any questions!!

Vickie Oliver

Beachside Quilter

APQS Rep SW FL

Dancing Bear - so glad it is all set-up and you are ready to sew. On the face of the machine there is a cheat-cheat for the buttons and what they do. That should help. One of the best things I learned from this forum is that when I'm in SR mode I can hold the control button/blue SR button a 2nd time and that will freeze the SR. Then when I've repositioned my ruler or whatever I need to do I hit control/blue again and off I go! Relax and have fun dancing with that new baby!

Archived