What I have learned

Thanks to all that have given me inspiration and advice on any issues or problems that I have had on my Milli. It was not the machine but the machine operator. What I have learned: when thead breaks, maybe your quilt is too tight on the frame. I thought it had to be taunt. This small piece of advice had made my life so much easier. Thanks to all that responded either by thread or a personal e-mail. It is true, no matter what APQS product you have, it is wonderful.

I've had my Millie for about 18 mos. and most of what I have learned is through this forum. It is great. I love reading the hints and looking at the posting of the pictures. I have done mostly my own projects., Lord knows there are many to finish, but I love it. I just finished a Christmas panel and I love it, and thought I could sell it at my work, Guess what? Hubby bought it. Thought it looked old fashion. If I don't get any customers, think he would buy them all? lol I love pantos and have many. I think they are less stressful and I have fun. So keep reading the forum Tony, more to learn to help us.

Archived