Viking Mega Quilter w/ Next Generation Frame - SOLD!

For sale:

* Husqvarna Mega Quilter

* Next Generation Quilt Frame

* Quilter's Cruise Control stitch regulator

* Original packaging, manuals and instructional disc for everything, except no original boxes for the quilt frame.

Features:

The Mega Quilter sews an amazing 1,600 stitches per minute, which is more than twice the speed of a standard machine.

The Mega Quilter has an extra large working area - 9" x 6" (225mm x 150mm) between the needle and the machine arm.

The frame can be assembled in two sizes - Crib (60”) and King (120”).

I'm selling all of the above for a great price because I would like the space back in my room and I want it to find a good home. I never made time to use it.

The machine is located in Hamburg, MI and is available for local pickup only. Shipping can only be arranged if you can find someone or a company that will come and pick up the machine and table FOB.

Item is available now until it is sold.

I'm asking $899 for the machine, table and all the accessories that go with both.

Questions please get in touch:

Laura Brady

laura@noahbrady.com

810-231-2099

I have the same machine with the inspira frame in Virginia. The Mega Quilter has never been used. I got the long arm machine about a week after purchasing the Mega Quilter. I'm willing to sell for a reasonable price. You can reach me at sewsweetgator@aol.com

Archived