Help, edge riders install question

Quick question...right out of the gate.

Step 3 - How is the channel lock sprocket removed from the wheel using a small screw driver? By wedging the screw driver between the black wheel and the metal sprocket?

I've had the wheels a couple of months but just getting to it...and I'm excited to finally get started.

Thanks in advance for your help!

forgive what may be more dumb questions...but I hate to go thru this again because I missed a washer or something. I'm usually more mechanically inclined, but getting that first wheel back on was a real challenge by myself. ***forced smile***

So...still on first wheel. I've put the 5 washers under the wheel and one on top. Since there was no mention of large washers, was it correct that all 6 used were supposed to be small ones?

Is the large spacer that was on top of the wheel no longer used?

Anita

thanks Heidi...I think I'm on the right track. I'm sure I won't remember the #s I use in a few days from now either. And I'm guessing since it wasn't mentioned...that the spacer is no longer used.

Deep breath...sleep. More tomorrow night.

Thanks again...

Anita

Originally posted by anita

Is the large spacer that was on top of the wheel no longer used?

Anita

Anita, if you are on the machine wheels, then no that large 1/2" spacer does not go back on. You use a large (wide) washer on top of the wheel as this covers the wider hole where the adjusting cam is. The small washer (narrow) one will get caught up in the hole where the adjusting cam is. You really only need the wider washer on the 2 adjusting cam wheels on the head. They gave more in the kit than needed. Call or email if you have any other questions. I have not been getting on the forum much lately.

Patty

Archived