Midwest quilters

Julie,

I think of you all very often, I have done only a few quilts but I have recently acquired a nice quilt top form ebay, my DD gave it to me for Christmas! Did a "Husker" quilt that netted over $500. for the relay for life, I donated the batting and quilting, a friend did the quilt top and back. Many people wanted the quilt but a real nice guy won it and said his daughter will have it on her bed! Too much snow and more to come this week-hopefully not too much! My brother is coming tomorrow from Texas and I am going to Lincoln to visit a friend that has had a metastisis (sp) of her breast cancer, she is terminal but they won't guess life expectancy until her first round of chemo is over and they can evaluate her response to treatment. She lives close to Southpoint mall. I think that is very close to Sherri too.

I am wishing everyone a great holiday season, no mishaps on the roads and a joyous new year! It would be nice to have a get together in the beggining of the new year (2010) can you believe it?!?!

Good wishes to all!!

Julia

Hey Julie, Merry Christmas. I had such a ball at your home on gadget day!!! I think of you all often. Hope you don't get snowed in. I hope it all comes to my house:D:D:D I LOVE the snow!!! I have both of my girls home and am just loving it. Hope your Christmas is magical as well.

Julie- Sounds like alot of us will have plans changed in our area. But I am OK with that this year. We may try to make it to the kids's places here in town and not make it to Hastings with MOL. Wishing you all a very merry Christmas. Julia sorry to hear about your friend. Was great seeing you at the show in GI. I wish Christmas Blessing to everyone on the forum. May you find peace inside and out.:)

Archived