MQR online class help

I tried again. Here's what I can see:

Popular Forums, Videos, Home Page Articles, Machine Quilting Forums, Desing Forums, General Quilt Making Forums, Non Quilt related Forums, Site Administration, Board Statistics, Birthdays.. Nop MQR University.

At the top of the page is says my name. I'm logged in. In fact I shut down and re-logged in, but zippo, nada.

I don't know what type of computer or browser you use---I have a newer iMac, and if I use Safari to browse MQResources, I have a lot of problems accessing pics. or videos. Even signing up for classes.

However, if I switch over to Foxfire---I see everything fine, and can sign up for classes with no problems.

Just thought I would mention that this particular forum is not user friendly to Safari.

BTW: All the free videos and classes offered there have been great! I'm taking all the CL Lord classes, just finished Carla's "Quilt Whispering" (wonderful)---and I'm signed up for Adams Whole Cloth class. My only :( is that the Circle Lord classes are once a month for whole year! That's a long time between learning to use each template. I loved the first one on the Zig-Zag board, and now I have to wait for next months class.

Archived