MQR online class help

Yes, I had trouble finding it too. Did you get an email about it?? Is it for the CL classes? If you go to Forums Home Page, then scroll all the way down, almost, to the end you will see MQR University on a blue bar on the left. The classes are listed or accessed there. You have to be logged in first.

Also, when it's finished the CL classes will be available on DVD. At least that was my understanding.

So much information and great ideas with spaces created by the designs. Love it! Love it! Too bad this class wasn't before the challenge....we could have seen the potential and really really rocked it!!

So....after these classes are completed...you all better start posting pics of your completed quilts using the CL. I know I have some ideas spinning around in my empty head :D

I agree Mary Beth , I do not have the Zig zag template (I would like it now:) ) Even so I think now even after only watching a couple of the lessons it will make me look at the templates I do have differenently. I am looking forward to seeing what Deb does with the Sunburst template.

Roll on June and then maybe I can get another couple of templates :P:P

Sandra,

You will need to go to www.mqresource.com and set up a user name and password which is free. When you have done that go to http://mqresource.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12125 and become a member. It is about $28.00 a year and you will receive discounts on the online classes and dvds. Before you try to register for the CL classes make sure that you have made a note of the member discount code that is posted in the premier member area as you will need that during registration. I was able to register without a problem but the system does seem to have issues sometimes. If you have a problem e-mail them and keep an eye out on the forum for a response. I think that you may be too late to register for the Zig Zag class this week but there are lots of other classes to take throughout the year.

Sue

Thanks for the info. I just registered as a Premium member; paid my fee. Then I went and registered for all the CL classes. It took my registration, but would not give me the 20% discount - NO discount! I did type in the discount code. So, I e-mailed asking for help with that, and hopefully someone will get back to me tomorrow. I think today was the last day to register for the Zig-Zag class. I am now looking forward for the info on how to access the classes.

Sandra,

To view the classes just log on to the website, click on the forum bar at the top of the home page. Once on the forum page scroll down until you find MQR University. You will see the Circle Lord area, go into the classroom area and watch the videos, you are also able to join in the discussion and view the photo gallery. Glad to hear that you were in time for the Zig Zag class.

Sue

It is almost midnight here, so I guess I better just give up on watching anything on MQR again tonight. I am getting rather stressed with the trouble I'm having trying to access the class, and also not getting the 20% discount. Bummer!

If you have any suggestions what I can do about this, I'm listening. Thanks and sorry for the tantrum, but I'm not a happy camper spending about $100 and not being able to watch the class.

When I go to the Forums Home Page and scroll way down I don't see MQR University on a blue bar on the left. I am logged in. I've been trying for 3 days now!

Tonight I received an e-mail from Deb Levy and she said she will get back to me next week.

I appreciate everyone's help. Apparently, there is something screwed up because I am not seeing what everyone else sees. My bar has the forums listed, but not the Univ. info.

Sandra

Here is the link to the CL classes,for you to try. If your registration has gone through okay this should take you there. As long as you are logged in first.

http://mqresource.com/forum/index.php?showforum=116

I do know that Suzanne is doing some upgrades to the forum, so maybe. Which they say is going to make the forum easier to navigate.

http://mqresource.com/forum/index.php?showforum=116

Ps..... just tried the link and it workds for me.

Sandra I feel so bad! Are you sure you are not going to "Popular Forums"?? That what I was doing and it is not there. Go to the MQR Home page then select Forums, there's a bunch of 'em! You'll see "Welcome", Popular, Videos, Home Page Articles, Machine Quilting Forums, Design Forums, General Quiltmaking Forums, Non Quilt Related Forums, THEN MQR University.

Or maybe it's your computer since we can get it and you can't?? Just a thought.

I'm sure it will all work out. Suzanne is busy closing her storefront store and moving things to her home, plus she is upgrading the site; that might be it too. But, how come I can get it, and Kath in the UK?

Good luck! Let us know when you get it worked out!!

Archived