THURS OR FRI ? southern Illinois/SE mo,NW KY

I live in Paducah, near downtown. Not too far from the quilt museum. We have talked about forming a group. There are 6 other longarm quilters in the Paducah area who would be interested. Maybe we could all meet during the Paducah quilt show. Are you all going??? I would love for this to happen so would my lurker friend Judy who owns a Lenni and is from Paducah and is afraid to post!!!

Sharon, where are you camping? In Grand Rivers? I am sooo excited...we have got to meet...I would be happy to show you around town. We can meet at my house, if I can get all in order. We will be getting back from Fla. the second week of April. If you all need a place to stay, let me know, I will see if some of quilting friends have any rooms to rent!! I may have some space too. Havent heard from my friend from Australia--she usually comes yearly. She is also a longarmer I met on the net 9 yrs ago.

Would the Longarm meetings be for 2 days???

Sharon...... What is the name of the camp site??? I'm planning on attending the Paducah show also, we have a 5th wheel that we travel with, it would be fun to meet your girls.

Irene...... I have a friend from Australia who is thinking about coming this year. It would be her first . How exciting!

Originally posted by rlhdesigns

Would the Longarm meetings be for 2 days???

Sharon...... What is the name of the camp site??? I'm planning on attending the Paducah show also, we have a 5th wheel that we travel with, it would be fun to meet your girls.

Irene...... I have a friend from Australia who is thinking about coming this year. It would be her first . How exciting!

i GUESS THEY COULD BE SLUMBER PARTIES IF EVERYONE BROUGHT SLEEPING BAGS i HAVE 2 EXTRA FULL SIZE BEDS IN THE GRANDAUGHTERS GUEST ROOM. i ALSO HAVE TENTS IF ANYONE WANTED TO CAMP. We could do blow up mattresses...

PEOPLE INTERESTED SEND ME AN EMAIL TO penelopefabric@aol.com list preferences for monthly bi monthly etc I AM REALLY HYPED ABOUT THIS! I have never been in a guild or anything-Too many quilt police.....

Would you all like to meet during the quilt show?? I live not too far from the Executive. We could meet at my house or somewhere downtown if you like.

Hi Pam, OMG small world!! How are you doing. How is your Milli? I so miss her even though I knew I had to sell her. My Lenni has taken her place, but...

I would love to meet up with all and get a group going for our area. We can alternate sites and decide all that when we meet. What do you think???

I will ask Sally Terry to join us. She lives in Paducah. Also Pam H. Judy I. will join us. Oh and Linda from Tenn.

This is will be fun!!

OK Ladies, if we are going to meet for the first time during the Paducah show it has to be towards the end My husband is having surgery the 19th and if i leave him alone the first couple days he will do something he is not supposed to do. You know how men are.....:P

Carmen if you come all the way up you can stay at my place.

I am camping at Hayes Canyon Campground (in Eddeyville, IL). It is a horse riding campground. There about 100 campers there year round. We ride and camp during the months of April through October. My husband is just getting over back surgery (3 weeks tomorrow) so his riding may be a little limited this year. They rent spots for nightly camping too. The owners are great. There are some women that don't ride that come to camp that week and attend the quilt show. This sounds like a wonderful plan.

Hey Irene ! as long as it is the end of the week it's good for me. We can meet at my place the next month.

Sharon I am looking forward to meeting you too.

Carmen are you coming? my email address is penelopefabric@aol.com if anyone wants to reach me.

Hi Irene, I wasn't planning to go to Paducah this year but changed my mind and got a room for all week. My SIL always comes with me. I would love to meet you and the others. Just let me know when and where. We get in to Paducah on Tuesday and leave on Sat. Hope we can meet up. I love Paducah.

Virginia, where did you get a room for a week? Is it far from Paducah? You all tell me what day is best for the meeting. If you want to see & meet some local quilters or have options of good places to eat or shop I will be glad to help out. I know where all the good antique, thrift, and out of the way places are. There is also my Amish friend in Mattoon who has quilt for sale in her barn during show. Gosh, there is so much to see and do, just let me know if you need a guide, Judy and I will be happy to give you all a tour!!

Archived