Dooblebug in New York

Bonnie

For those of you who haven't signed up and are waiting to...Shannon's will be in Elizaville, New York and there are still room for both days.

I understand that the handout for Saturday's class is over 40 pages big....WOW....

I'm coming north to teach!!!

Saturday March 27th 9am- 4pm (one hour lunch break) $150

Quilting the Doodlebug way:

This is a confident beginner to intermediate level class, but all experience levels are welcome.

Get out from behind the machine and face the needle! Learn how I ‘see’ a quilt and incorporate simple free motion quilting motifs in a unique way to produce a custom quilted quilt. We will discuss many designs for blocks, borders, and sashings as well as how to personalize the quilting for particular themed quilts. After this class, you will feel confident when your clients say "Just do whatever, I trust you." Bring quilts for discussion if time allows. Not a hands on class. Workbook provided, supply list will be emailed

Sunday March 28th 10am-2pm $85

Feathers the Doodlebug way

This is a confident beginner to intermediate level class, but all experience levels are welcome.

I will show you how easy it really is to quilt those mouthwatering feathers. We will discuss the learning curve for feathers. I will show you how to use 'training wheels' to perfect your feathers. This class will be a definite confidence builder. Not a hands-on class. Sketch book required, some handouts. Supply List will be emailed.

These are technique and design classes. Specific machine brands will not make a difference.

Classes must be paid for in full to guarantee a seat. No Refunds after March 1st.

You can contact Doodlebug at 770-425-1118

I sure wish I was going. I would have loved to meet both of you and have Shannon teach me something! :)

Seriously though..if anybody is close...you should jump at this chance to be taught by Shannon! Just think...before long she will be rich and famous...more so than now...and you would have been one of her first students! :D

Archived