Thank you all!!

MB, Glad you are feeling better, I'm missing lot lot on here lately, with the iffy internet service I have now. I just get irritated and fgive up trying to coneect. Not good when i"ve been in my own funk for a couple of years now. My RA Dr finally caught on what was going on and has helped me with it. I've always had trouble with depression, but this is the first time I haven't been able to snap myself out of it. I'm glad you are keeping your machine, and honey, you do not have to justify that. There is absolutely no reason feel guilty about having it just for your own pleasure. It's paid for, you don't have to take in customers or even have a business if you don't want to. Keep your friend and do her quilts because it brings you and her pleasure and leave it at that. If you want to starat up again later then do it. But don't be pressured into it. It can be a fall back job or soemthing! Most of all do what makes you happy, spend time with DH and the family, spend time on your own quilts. I love you and wish you only good things. You are a sweetheart, a loving and caring woman, and Mary beth honey, you are WORTHY!!!

Mary Beth I think sometimes we get blue funks just so we can get our creative juices flowing. I know they aren't any fun and I hate them as much as anyone. So glad you are feeling better. You are the best ff and we have all been lifting you up. Nice to know that He hears all of our prayers.

Archived