Thank you all!!

I just wanted to thank you all for listening to me whine and giving me encouragement these last couple of weeks. I had hit a wall in quilting. I am amazed at you all that keep on keepin on and not get bored out of your gourd. And some of you stay so darned sweet....;) Anyway, thank you, thank you. I am feeling much better....coming out of the funk....I went by my customer's house (she is the 83 year old woman that took the Grand Champion ribbon at the Ozark Empire Fair - my home town). She gave me 2 of the most beautiful quilt tops to quilt. All custom....just what I wanted!!! So that helped too....you guys are the best!!!

Mary Beth, it's so easy be your forum friend because of the special person you are. There is a reason, I'm sure, that you received those two quilts from your lovely customer. Someone much wiser has a plan for them and you. I don't know if it's a sunny day where you are, but it really is sunny here with beautiful blue skies and it's so very uplifting. Hope you find the same. Take care and happy quilting, my friend. :)

So happy to hear you're doing better and now you have a couple of custom quilts to work on. It there is anything I can do to help you just let me know. I have BIG shoulders to lean on and I will be very happy to listen anytime, just call me.

Sometimes we just need a break to get our mojo back and get our smile going again. Friends help alot so don't turn us away....keep smiling.........;)

MB - I've always thought you are the one of the sweetest people on the chat! I'm glad your funk is gone, but I think I contracted it myself.... spent the week doing nothing.... just didn't feel motivated - need to get a move on!

I can't wait to see the two new quilts when you finish! Congrats again on the grand champ! AND "fight the funk!"

Originally posted by Mary Beth

The neurologist cancelled my appointment because their office has a flat roof and we had a ton of snow dumped on us last weekend. It is so warm that it melted immediately...but his office was flooded on Tuesday...so I have to reschedule :(

What's up with the Dr. C/X's? (abbrev for cancellations in my office)

Sheesh girl!

But, I AM happy you are on the quilting road again...cuz you really are an awsome inspiration, and to see you NOT quilt...well, that's like having mute birds...come spring.

Mary Beth, I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better and rediscovering your joy of quilting. You always keep the rest of us "entertained" here so it was disturbing to hear you feeling so discouraged. There were lots of prayers said for you and it sounds like they helped. :) Enjoy those two new quilts. Can't wait to see them when you're done!

Archived