Looking to expand my business

Today I announced my sale to the guild I belong to. There were about 70 ladies there and they were so happy and smiled really big smiles. Several came up to me after the meeting to tell me they have something for me to meander. I'm also puting flyers at two quilt shops and sending flyers to my customers. I can't wait to see what kind of response I get. So far so good.

Jessica

Overheard at the Guild meeting---

Where's Jessica?

Anybody seen Jessica?

I haven't seen her since she offered that meander special.

OMG--she's buried under that mound of quilt tops! She looks like "The Princess and the Pea"!!

This will be a big thing for you! Have fun and come up for air every now and then!

Oh Linda, you made me laugh so hard. I'm still chuckling.

I do think that by the end of my "May Meandering Madness" special that I will be bleary-eyed and gone completely mad with meandering and in need of therapy. So if I start talking funny and posting weird things, you'll know why.

Jess

Princess and the Pea... ROFLOL!! :P that's cute.

Originally posted by Butterfly

.....I do think that by the end of my "May Meandering Madness" special that I will be bleary-eyed and gone completely mad with meandering and in need of therapy....

Bad news: Yes, you may indeed go mad and need therapy after quilting all of these quilts...

Good news: Yes, you will now be able to afford therapy and necessary medication because of the revenues generated from quilting all of these quilts.

:)

Archived