a tip for forgetful qz newbies

meg

i love my QZ cuz it makes me look better than i am. but my QZ is only able to do this when i set him up right.

i am always forgetting to tighten one screw or another - so - i have taken a postynote that says "CHECK YOURSELF" and taped it to the top of that little ball on the top of the pointy thingy that fits into the grooves. i touch it everytime i move it - and it has reminded me.

today i realized just how much i need it - it had slipped off and i forgot about it - first pass i had already forgotten one screw and now i am off to ripping!! :mad:

I know I am always forgeting to tighten something on my QZ. One of my datfest things though, was to put the clamps on after I had everything set and started sewing:o . I think I need to make a checklist and print it out in in bold and a large font on a piece of A3 paper.:D:D:D

I actually have two lists, both prompted by Heidi M. one for the QZ and one for the spiro attachments. Same things have to be done, but in a slightly different order. You could add what you tend to forget the most, if its not on the basic list. It sure has saved my old bumm a few times..

RitaR

Archived