Upcoming quilt show....

SandraC

Just wanted to pass this along to whom-ever might be in the area. One of the quilt guilds I go to is having their quilt show next week....May 7th and 8th, in the small town of Vittoria which is about ten minutes out of Simcoe. It's to be held at the community centre there. I'll be there on the Saturday afternoon, so if anyone happens to be going give me a heads-up and I'll watch out for you!

Also, my other guild is hosting their show on June 11th & 12th in Hagersville. This will be held at the United Church as well as vendors as the Pres.Church on the main drag (hwy #6). Our featured artist will be none other than Sue Patten. Her beautiful work will be showcased and, I think, she will have a longarm set up. I also think I heard talk of a new book being launched, but don't quote me on that! Hope to see some of you there!:)

Oh Sandra, I wish I could join you. I'm in Manitoba, but I just can't get way. You'll have a wonderful time with Sue. I've taken a few classes from her and she's so much fun and has a wealth of knowledge. I saw a book of Sue's recently advertised in one of the magazines, it's called "Adaptable Quilting Designs" for hand or any type of machine quilting. Looks very interesting. I hope you have a chance to see it. Have fun!

• 4 months later...

Mancuso is having a quilt show in Oaks PA any info would be appreciated. Used to get cards but not anymore. I need a new knife for my Millenium. It got caught by a needle which broke and took a chip off the knife. Now it no longer cuts the bottom threead. Never figured out why it didn't cut both top and bottom threads like the Mega quilter does.

Archived