looking for APQS owners in southeast/central Louisiana

I am very interested in the APQS machines. I live in south central Louisiana and the nearest dealer is in Baton Rouge,about 165 miles. I know I could go there and Sandra would help me but I was wondering if anyone with an APQS machine lives closer to me that I coud look at their machine. Im only about 45 minutes from the east Texas border so Jasper,, Lake Charles Leesville, Alexandria would be close.I,m from DeRidder,La. Anyone APQS owners in this area? Thanks. I have a Gammill and love the CircleLord Templates. Can't use them from the front of my machine and so far Michael hasn't been able to come up with a solution for me. Becky

Well, I'm not any of those people, but we are all getting ready for a huge quilt show and classes in Overland Park, KS; Called MQS (Machine Quilter's Showcase).

If you can get to a show that might help you, or check the APQS website to see if any of the Roadshows are coming your way.

I have an APQS Millennium and a bunch of Circle Lord products!! Love them both!!

I'm sure someone is close to you, but as I said we are getting ready to PAAR-TAAY!!!:P:P

Thanks to all who replied. Sandra,the APQS dealer in Baton Rouge,La. e-mailed me. Turns out there is a quilter with an APQS machine not 35 miles from me!. Sandra contacted her and she is willing to have me come look at her machine. I just e-mailed her to set up a time. Thank you ,Sandra!!!. This forum is awesome!! Becky

Archived