Help - Need Ideas!!!!

Now that it is time to load and quilt this...I am not sure what to do and just know someone out there will have some great ideas...the customer knows that she wants the seabee logo somewhere on this quilt (I am thinking maybe under the eagle), the eagle will be custom quilted and then something like anchors or navy/nautical theme all over the rest...I am tossing this out for any ideas??

2126252330104810669S425x425Q85.jpg

By the way, this quilt is BIG....

Thanks!

I would create smaller areas in this vast border and do something different but things that compliment one another. Perhaps some CH and in another some feathers ect. You could also create big corner blocks and do a weath in them. IMHO.

Nora

Simple is best when I get myself into these types of messes....not saying you have, but when I draw a blank simple is usually what gets me out of it.

The large square with the eagle, I would ray...using the wings as the guide lines for some with maybe another ray between the wing points.

The Laurel wreath in the four corners and a design in the black inner sashing. The logo I would actually put one on all for sides...one in each of the piano key areas...with SID on both sides of it....

Not sure you will agree, but straight line sewing for the most part and simply done, no frills and foofoo stuff.

Archived