Vermont Quilt Festival

Heidi, that would be great! Charlotte is coming too! She sat next to you at Fire & Ice & I sat opposite you both.

Will you come on your own? I was thinking about your foot. We have wheelchairs on site so if you needed to rest your foot that might be an option.

Keep resting that foot!

yes - i would love to come.

i'm keeping it in mind...unfortunately that 16 year old boy of mine fancies himself the next cesc fabergas - so if he is not needing me to take him on the road to a match - i'll be heading to vermont for sure.

i bet my sister would even meet me there. another plus for vermont!

:( i put my APQS badge on lola-baby. she loves it - makes her feel special and her tension has been better since i applied it. :cool: so, no sticker for me. :(

That would be great if you could come too Meg. I am taking a class on Thursday before the show starts. So I am free for the other days until Sunday when I am going to a lecture by Ann Fahl at 9:30 am. There is a champagne and chocolate preview Thursday night and then it is opened from 9 to 6 on Friday and Saturday and 9 to 3 on Sunday.

This year will be so much better. Last year I got stopped by the police for going 57 in a 50 mph work zone and got a warning ticket. I lost my cell phone at the show on the bus that takes us back and forth between the show and the college. Some nice person turned it in and I got it back!!!! Driving home I wouldn't go one mile per hour over the speed limit.. This year has to be better, hopefully.

Dianne

Do come! It took me about 4 hours to drive to Providence for MQX & it's about 30 minutes further west on I 89 to get to Essex Junction. The new venue is completely flat and air-conditioned, and many more local places for food, so a vast improvement on Northfield!

Archived