Lenni frame

clfranz,

Welcome. I have a Lenni and I love it. The frame is strong and sturdy and heavy. I don't think you will go wrong with it, if that's the machine you want. When I was looking for a machine I didn't know APQS and was very seriously considering another brand that was the size of Lenni and one of the reasons I didn't go with them was I didn't like the looks of the frame. It just didn't look sturdy to me. Being short I felt my arm reach wasn't long enough for the larger machines but yet I still had a nice area in the throat space on the Lenni. So if your only issue is the table, it's not an issue with APQS; I think they produce a quality product in all areas and I don't think you can beat the customer service overall.

If I could on my Lenni table, I think I could run 3 or 4 of the millies with no problems with the table. The man that cut our legs to shorten them thought they would be very thin, instead he found they were about one quarter inch thick, and a lot more work than he expe3cted, still he sanded them smoothe and repainted .. they look like new.

I wondered. The frame looks so different than the other & I didn't want to be sorry I didn't wait until I could get the Millie, which is significantly more money. I am tall & bought a mid arm that didn't work for me, I couldn't see what I was quilting. Don't want to make the wrong choice again.

Archived