SANDOWN QUILT CHAMPIONSHIPS - anyone going?

Thats great Ferret I get to see your quilts in the flesh then !! I might still be there on Sunday yet but as it is also fathers day I wont be popular at home if I do as we usually do something nice for my husband on fathers day with our two boys.

Hope you are successful at Sandown aswell.

Thats great Ferret I get to see your quilts in the flesh then !! I might still be there on Sunday yet but as it is also fathers day I wont be popular at home if I do as we usually do something nice for my husband on fathers day with our two boys.

Hope you are successful at Sandown aswell.

Thanks Angie, yes am looking forward to seeing Ferrets quilts (and all other ones too) seems like ages since I went to a show. Not too far for me to travel this one. I hope you enjoyed the Lochlomond show. I had difficulty getting time off work and was annoyed that I couldnt get to see Linzis yurt in real life !!

Are you making it up to Linzis in July?

:)

Thanks Angie, yes am looking forward to seeing Ferrets quilts (and all other ones too) seems like ages since I went to a show. Not too far for me to travel this one. I hope you enjoyed the Lochlomond show. I had difficulty getting time off work and was annoyed that I couldnt get to see Linzis yurt in real life !!

Are you making it up to Linzis in July?

Janette, I did have a good time at Loch Lomond thanks. I won't be rushing back there another year but it was definitely worth going to see the Yurt, it was brilliant.

I missed the maintenance class too & unfortunately I'm away again in July when Linzi's having her retreat :(

Not sure if you're a member of LAUK but I had a great time last week when I went down to Hampshire to meet up with other UK longarmers. This included a workshop with Ferret which was brilliant & such fun :)

Ferret, I'm still adding fabric pieces to my 'Rose' so it'll be a while before I get to quilting it!

Janette, I did have a good time at Loch Lomond thanks. I won't be rushing back there another year but it was definitely worth going to see the Yurt, it was brilliant.

I missed the maintenance class too & unfortunately I'm away again in July when Linzi's having her retreat :(

Not sure if you're a member of LAUK but I had a great time last week when I went down to Hampshire to meet up with other UK longarmers. This included a workshop with Ferret which was brilliant & such fun :)

Ferret, I'm still adding fabric pieces to my 'Rose' so it'll be a while before I get to quilting it!

Originally posted by Ferret

I've dropped off 6 quilts. I hope you'll approve of them :)

Always Ferret !!! can't wait to see them! and also not long til July !! looking forward to your class ! Just trying to finalise travel arrangements, I should have thought to ask how you were travelling up, we could maybe have travelled up together. I am flying up now from Luton just need to sort out car parking at Luton. If you havent got your train booked yet and you fancy flying up with me Friday morning 7am, give me a shout I only booked flights yesterday so you may get on the same flights? I am flying back 20.55 Sunday evening.

Originally posted by Ferret

I've dropped off 6 quilts. I hope you'll approve of them :)

Always Ferret !!! can't wait to see them! and also not long til July !! looking forward to your class ! Just trying to finalise travel arrangements, I should have thought to ask how you were travelling up, we could maybe have travelled up together. I am flying up now from Luton just need to sort out car parking at Luton. If you havent got your train booked yet and you fancy flying up with me Friday morning 7am, give me a shout I only booked flights yesterday so you may get on the same flights? I am flying back 20.55 Sunday evening.

Originally posted by anniquilter

Hi Janette

I always used to go to Sandown for the Quilt Show. Wish I could be there & meet you & see Ferret's quilts.

Ooooh, it makes me home sick just to think of it!

Have a great time.

Thanks Anne, sorry to make you feel homesick though.

Originally posted by anniquilter

Hi Janette

I always used to go to Sandown for the Quilt Show. Wish I could be there & meet you & see Ferret's quilts.

Ooooh, it makes me home sick just to think of it!

Have a great time.

Thanks Anne, sorry to make you feel homesick though.

Originally posted by Angie UK

Hi Angie,

Yes it is rather a long way to go isnt it - but the Yurt is impressive, I was disappointed not to make it, but I knew I wanted to get up to her retreat and really couldn' t take more time off.

Yes I am member of LAUK but couldnt make it as had to work unfortunately, but hope to make the October meet though. I am looking forward to Linzis retreat though having just booked flights !! just looking for place to leave the car now though at Luton airport.

Have a nice time away.:)

Originally posted by Angie UK

Hi Angie,

Yes it is rather a long way to go isnt it - but the Yurt is impressive, I was disappointed not to make it, but I knew I wanted to get up to her retreat and really couldn' t take more time off.

Yes I am member of LAUK but couldnt make it as had to work unfortunately, but hope to make the October meet though. I am looking forward to Linzis retreat though having just booked flights !! just looking for place to leave the car now though at Luton airport.

Have a nice time away.:)

Originally posted by veg-girl

I will probably be going on friday as my staff is going on holiday on saturday and I will have to man (woman?) the shop. Sunday is a catch up with the quilting day.

yvette

Have a great time on Friday then Yvette.

Archived