NQR - Twilight Series and Eclipse

I would love to go to Forks, but I watched Jay Leno Tuesday night and Robert Pattison(Edward) was on. They mentioned Breaking Dawn and it sounded like the series was taped in Vancouver. Either one would be wonderful.

Are you ladies aware that if you go to StephanieMeyers.com, there in a partial version of the story from Edwards perspective. It's called "Midnight Sun". I doesn't sound like she's gonna finish is, you'll have to check it out. And there is a book out called "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner". She is in the Eclipse book. I haven't read it yet, but I bought for my Daughter when she was in the Hospital. I'm gonna pick it up Friday. Just gotta get my fix.

My name is Sheryl and I am a Twlight addict.

I would love to go to Forks, but I watched Jay Leno Tuesday night and Robert Pattison(Edward) was on. They mentioned Breaking Dawn and it sounded like the series was taped in Vancouver. Either one would be wonderful.

Are you ladies aware that if you go to StephanieMeyers.com, there in a partial version of the story from Edwards perspective. It's called "Midnight Sun". I doesn't sound like she's gonna finish is, you'll have to check it out. And there is a book out called "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner". She is in the Eclipse book. I haven't read it yet, but I bought for my Daughter when she was in the Hospital. I'm gonna pick it up Friday. Just gotta get my fix.

My name is Sheryl and I am a Twlight addict.

Yes Forks is real place about 200 miles north of here. The beach they went to, "La Push", was actually Indian Beach 7 miles south of here. La Push is actually part of the reservation near Forks but they probably weren't allowed to film there.The Lighthouse you see at the beginning of their surfing trip is Tillamook Lighthouse just off shore of here. The prom is at a restaurant called the Viewpoint Inn in the Columbia River Gorge and the scenic river scenes are the Gorge again. The high school is actually Kalama High School in Kalama, WA about 30 miles north of Portland. It's always fun to watch films that were made here and recognize so many of the scenes.

Subsequent episodes have been filmed primarily in Vancouve, BC.

I loved those books but it was a little embarassing to go into the young adult section at the library to get them, :P

My granddaughters are very proud though.

Yes Forks is real place about 200 miles north of here. The beach they went to, "La Push", was actually Indian Beach 7 miles south of here. La Push is actually part of the reservation near Forks but they probably weren't allowed to film there.The Lighthouse you see at the beginning of their surfing trip is Tillamook Lighthouse just off shore of here. The prom is at a restaurant called the Viewpoint Inn in the Columbia River Gorge and the scenic river scenes are the Gorge again. The high school is actually Kalama High School in Kalama, WA about 30 miles north of Portland. It's always fun to watch films that were made here and recognize so many of the scenes.

Subsequent episodes have been filmed primarily in Vancouve, BC.

I loved those books but it was a little embarassing to go into the young adult section at the library to get them, :P

My granddaughters are very proud though.

My name is Colleen and I am a Twilight addict.

Yes, I loved the series also. I used to work at a public library and I would read all different genres because I didn't like to give readers advisories if I hadn't read the book. I recommended them to my daughters who were in college at the time. My oldest loved them, the younger one has yet to read them. And yes, I am 56 years old and I am a Twilight fan.

My name is Colleen and I am a Twilight addict.

Yes, I loved the series also. I used to work at a public library and I would read all different genres because I didn't like to give readers advisories if I hadn't read the book. I recommended them to my daughters who were in college at the time. My oldest loved them, the younger one has yet to read them. And yes, I am 56 years old and I am a Twilight fan.

Archived