NQR - Twilight Series and Eclipse

Seems a few quilters out there will be going to see Eclipse when it comes out. It was a lot of fun for me when I read the series 'cause I was still working at the middle school and had some great conversations with the girls who were reading it at the same time.

I have a "date" with three of my old work buddies - we will go see it the first day it comes to our area.

Since this was talked about in another topic - I thought I'd open up a new one.

Seems a few quilters out there will be going to see Eclipse when it comes out. It was a lot of fun for me when I read the series 'cause I was still working at the middle school and had some great conversations with the girls who were reading it at the same time.

I have a "date" with three of my old work buddies - we will go see it the first day it comes to our area.

Since this was talked about in another topic - I thought I'd open up a new one.

Hi Laura,

Yes me and Kath were talking about it earlier. I think it is aimed at teenage girls, but I still enjoy it anyway. My sons girlfriend (age 15) is very much into it and surprised that I like it too. I read all the books and just could not put them down. I think I introduced Linzi to them too !!

Hopefully the film will be as good as the books. The first two were!

Of course it helps that the two male actors are both so hunky ! even if they are years too young for me ! :D

Hi Laura,

Yes me and Kath were talking about it earlier. I think it is aimed at teenage girls, but I still enjoy it anyway. My sons girlfriend (age 15) is very much into it and surprised that I like it too. I read all the books and just could not put them down. I think I introduced Linzi to them too !!

Hopefully the film will be as good as the books. The first two were!

Of course it helps that the two male actors are both so hunky ! even if they are years too young for me ! :D

Yes, they may be waaaay to young for me, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view. I was introduced to the series when I bought the New Moon DVD for my Granddaughter for her BD and we watched it while I was there. She sent the first book home with me and I've been addicted ever since then. And I've heard that you can conquer an addiction when you finally admit it.

My name is Sheryl and I am a "Twilight Addict"

I don't know how many times I've read the books, but in my defense, I catch something different every time I read them. There's theater 20 miles away that is having their first showing at midnight the 29th/30th, and I'm thinking of skipping work to go see it. My SO will have me committed of course, but, Oh Well. I've heard that they are going to make "Breaking Dawn" into two movies since it is so long. And they are trying to decide how to do the love scenes since the movies are intended for teens. Oh well, I guess I never did grow up. Do you suppose there is a support group for Grandmother "Twilight" addicts? :cool::cool:

Yes, they may be waaaay to young for me, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy the view. I was introduced to the series when I bought the New Moon DVD for my Granddaughter for her BD and we watched it while I was there. She sent the first book home with me and I've been addicted ever since then. And I've heard that you can conquer an addiction when you finally admit it.

My name is Sheryl and I am a "Twilight Addict"

I don't know how many times I've read the books, but in my defense, I catch something different every time I read them. There's theater 20 miles away that is having their first showing at midnight the 29th/30th, and I'm thinking of skipping work to go see it. My SO will have me committed of course, but, Oh Well. I've heard that they are going to make "Breaking Dawn" into two movies since it is so long. And they are trying to decide how to do the love scenes since the movies are intended for teens. Oh well, I guess I never did grow up. Do you suppose there is a support group for Grandmother "Twilight" addicts? :cool::cool:

Maybe we could start a "Granny Twilight Anonymous".

My granddaughters talked me into reading them and now I have watched (actually listened since I'm in my studio) to the movies over and over and over. Plan to go to Eclipse when it open here.

Such wonderful stories.

Maybe we could start a "Granny Twilight Anonymous".

My granddaughters talked me into reading them and now I have watched (actually listened since I'm in my studio) to the movies over and over and over. Plan to go to Eclipse when it open here.

Such wonderful stories.

Well I am not quite a granny yet, but Twilight addicts I can relate to !!!

Cant wait until Eclipse is released !! The clips look excellent. I cant wait for Breaking Dawn too !

It will be interesting to see how they interpret the books to screen.

Well I am not quite a granny yet, but Twilight addicts I can relate to !!!

Cant wait until Eclipse is released !! The clips look excellent. I cant wait for Breaking Dawn too !

It will be interesting to see how they interpret the books to screen.

"Granny Twilight Anonymous"

I like this :D

I think I am addicted, mind I also think I am addicted to all vampire stories at the moment. but then I love all Sci-Fi :D

I bought the Twilight series in audio books, so I could listen to them when I fly to visit my sister on Sunday, Only trouble is I have listened to three of them already and am 3/4 way through the last one. Then yesterday I was on I-tunes and low and behold they had the Movies for my Ipod.

I blame my Daughter and her friend for my addiction, as I waited for Twilight to come out on DVD before watching it, and thought well it was ok. Then my DD gave me the books, and now I feel like a 59 year old teenager :D:D:D:D:D:D

"Granny Twilight Anonymous"

I like this :D

I think I am addicted, mind I also think I am addicted to all vampire stories at the moment. but then I love all Sci-Fi :D

I bought the Twilight series in audio books, so I could listen to them when I fly to visit my sister on Sunday, Only trouble is I have listened to three of them already and am 3/4 way through the last one. Then yesterday I was on I-tunes and low and behold they had the Movies for my Ipod.

I blame my Daughter and her friend for my addiction, as I waited for Twilight to come out on DVD before watching it, and thought well it was ok. Then my DD gave me the books, and now I feel like a 59 year old teenager :D:D:D:D:D:D

Add me to the list!!! I need to get the books for my IPAD. Who are you rooting for the girl? Wolf or vampire? I also love most vampire stories and Sci-fy. I usually have the Sci-fy channel on TV while I quilt.:cool::cool::cool:

Add me to the list!!! I need to get the books for my IPAD. Who are you rooting for the girl? Wolf or vampire? I also love most vampire stories and Sci-fy. I usually have the Sci-fy channel on TV while I quilt.:cool::cool::cool:

Archived