June 23, 2010 Telephone Problems at APQS

Hi Everyone,

Don't know if it's because of the thunderstorms that rolled through last night or the water-soaked ground we have in Iowa, or just because...but our telephone lines are down. If you call the 800 # you get a message that your call can not be completed as dialed. Qwest has been called and we hope for a quick fix. In the meantime, all service issues should be e-mailed to service@apqs.com. All sales issues should be directed to sales@apqs.com. And, as always you can contact me directly at heidi@apqs.com or 641-751-3395. My cell phone is working great! ;)

Hi Everyone,

Don't know if it's because of the thunderstorms that rolled through last night or the water-soaked ground we have in Iowa, or just because...but our telephone lines are down. If you call the 800 # you get a message that your call can not be completed as dialed. Qwest has been called and we hope for a quick fix. In the meantime, all service issues should be e-mailed to service@apqs.com. All sales issues should be directed to sales@apqs.com. And, as always you can contact me directly at heidi@apqs.com or 641-751-3395. My cell phone is working great! ;)

Archived