NQR I should have known Better--- updated

Originally posted by RitaR

Is Niko the boy or the Girl..>? Doesn't really matter, is just too cute... love them lots while they are small... we didn't get to be around our grandkids when they were little, very much. I guess Ashley was about 9, Laura about 6, and Mr. Michael was about 2 pushing 3, nope actually had just turned 3.. then no seeing them for 3 years, and another nearly 3 when we moved here.. then they were too grown up, too involved with too many things, too many friends, etc.. and we see them less than ever.

Just keep loving them, can tell you do, by the way you talk of them, and that's great.

Have a couple hugs you could give them for me??

RitaR

RitaR

ALL BOY!!!!

Cleaning up was pretty easy. Just vacumn and threw it all in the washer. I still need to dust! Had to pick zipper peas, shell them with the pea sheller and just finished putting the 7 quarts in the freezer! we still have three rows to pic in the morning. We only picked one row late this afternoon. It rained all around us. My fig tree is dying and most the grass in the yard is brown! We water the garden ut it rather have RAIN!

My son, now 42 when he was little took a trip to the frig and took out a 5 pound of flour and mixed it with syrup from the kitchen, though the family, down the hall to his bedroom. I had beautiful gress embossed floors. I don't think I ever got it all out. I moved that next year! ay powder, a breeze. LOL

]It's time for bed!

Cleaning up was pretty easy. Just vacumn and threw it all in the washer. I still need to dust! Had to pick zipper peas, shell them with the pea sheller and just finished putting the 7 quarts in the freezer! we still have three rows to pic in the morning. We only picked one row late this afternoon. It rained all around us. My fig tree is dying and most the grass in the yard is brown! We water the garden ut it rather have RAIN!

My son, now 42 when he was little took a trip to the frig and took out a 5 pound of flour and mixed it with syrup from the kitchen, though the family, down the hall to his bedroom. I had beautiful gress embossed floors. I don't think I ever got it all out. I moved that next year! ay powder, a breeze. LOL

]It's time for bed!

Archived