My Quilting Machine is caught up

BarbWetzel

Looking for some help... just putting a quilt on and realized that the take up roller has some velcro that hold on to the bars that has come loose... it is all sticky and messy. Does anyone know how to take care of this problem... Of course I am in a hurry, as I head to Fort Dodge for the week, I wanted to take a quilt will me to finish the hand work... Stuck.....HELP.....Barb:(

Thanks John... It is on the top roller..end... I will have to take the screws off to get to it.... Where can I get some new velcro that size.....It is all metal so I won't be able to staple it on... Only glue it on.

Thanks for the help.... I will be in Denison next week, I can stop in Carroll at the factory and see if Connie can give me some new velcro.

Thanks again.. .Barb

Barb;

I'm confused as to where your Velcro is located. Do you have the old square table or the new one? I have set up many machines ( We have 5 tables here at Country Lane including one with square legs) and can not think of where you are talking about. If you stop in Carroll you will have to talk to Mark or Mike. Connie is no longer working for APQS.

John

Yes, there is two black wooden pieces that the velcro sits on. They fit around the take up rollers. My husband helped me get them off and the sticky stuff cleaned off rollers. I will stop in and see Mark .

Sorry to hear about Connie... Where did she go. She is such a gem. And she really knew her stuff about the machines. She will be missed.

I have motorized take up rollers. My machine is 1 1/2 years old. I think it is the newer one..

Again.. Thanks for your help. They are wooden pieces so John ( Husband) is going to staple the velcro in place.

Thanks again.. Barb

Archived