Updated Dr.'s report for the klutz!

So sorry to hear about your accident.

FYI...My 86 year old mother sat down hard on the dining room floor, February 20, and ended up with a compression fracture in her lower back. The doctor didn't offer any help (just a pain killer) or advice at all (as if nothing could be done), so I called Sheila, my homeopathic care provider...she gave me 5000 IU Vitamin D3, Cal Apatite Forte (I call this bone food) not certain if this is OTC. You could go to their web page www.metagenics.com to see what you can find -AND-

Bone Stim Liquescence (Sheila says this is painted on broken bones during surgery) Bone stim is not over the counter.

Professional Complementary

Health Formulas

P.O. Box 80085

Portland, OR 97280

My mother has been pain free for months, none of the doctors seem interested in following up with another x-ray. Actually, May 29th, the same doctor thought my mother had 6 months to live and put her on hospice. Hospice is taking my mom off their program Aug 29 because she's in good health. Whether or not the Vit D3, Cal Apatite Forte, or Bone Stim helped, they certainly did not hurt my mother. I am glad that I did more than just wait.

Hope you get well faster than fast.

sms

Archived