2006 Freedom SR Head Only for sale

2006 Freedom SR "Head Only" for Sale

I have a 2006 Freedom SR show head for sale.

Originally I purchased it for my mother in 2006 - she can't stand for long periods of time at my longarm anymore- so I purchased a "George" for her to use at her home.

I have two heads on one frame - a Millie head and my Freedom head.

I have a demo table that I have taken to shows - I used this demo table to display my Freedom and Millie at trade shows. But have sold this demo table to a local dealer.

Now that my Mother has no use for the Freedom and I am no longer focused on local trade shows - my Freedom is just sitting on the side of my frame.

Would anyone be interested in just a "Freedom SR 2006" Head?

My Mother and I have won many awards on this machine. It's a lighter machine than the Millie. It runs like a top. It has excellent control and is very smooth. It is 4 punds lighter than my Millie. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. It is just a little dusty.

The serial number is 3231. The value of the machine today, according to Mark Caraher from APQS is $9,000 - $9,500 for the head only. Today, the price of a new Freedom SR head is $11,800.00. I am open to a lower offer of course. I can ship the head in its original box FEDEX, fully insured.

If any APQS rep is interested in a used Freedom SR head for their APQS dealerships/studios/quilt shows/conventions or a extra machine for teaching classes -please contact me at (218) 391-8218 or at kmctavish@designerquilts.com if you are interested in making an offer.

I dont check the APQS forum often - so phone or email or facebook -is the best place to reach me!

Thanks so much!

post--13461904677057_thumb.jpg

Archived