QwM-Do you have quilts entered?

Linda G. Craig

I'm leaving on the 21st for QwM and I'm so looking forward to seeing all the beautiful quilts. If you have a quilt entered or on display, I'd love to be able to find it. Would you like me to take photos of your quilt?

So far I am looking for Heidi's two quilts on display with Irena Bluhms presentation.

Let me know, I'd love to find your quilt! :cool:

Linda--what a a generous offer--I was going to post this weekend if anyone would take a photo!!!! I attached a photo so you know what to look for.

This was the quilt that my daughter got married under this spring--and she is so excited that I entered it into a national show--would love to see what it looks like hanging there!!

The appliques are all pieces of handwork from several generations of the couple's grandparents. We named it Surrounded by Eternal Rings of Love.

thanks so much--and don't have too much fun!!!

Terri Vanden Bosch

post--13461904723486_thumb.jpg

No problem, Terri, I will definitely look for this quilt. I'm going to print off the photo you've attached so I can find it easily. I will take photos and send them to you when I get back, which will be after October 3rd. What a special quilt for a special girl. I can see how you all would be excited to see it hanging at a show.

LOL, I'll try and restrain myself in the "having fun" department! NOT! :P:P

Archived