A-1 Quilting machine for sale - *SOLD*

*For Sale*

My longarm needs a new home! My husband travels for work so we bought a 5th wheel camper and I'm traveling with him now. I am not home to use my machine, our house is pending sale and it makes no sense to just have it sitting in storage. So, here is what I have:

A-1 Elite Professional Package

A-1 Longarm Model 923 machine head with Ergo-Grip handlebars

12’ Steel table with magic mat

Ergo lift

Stitch Rite stitch regulator with needle positioner

Batting access lifting lever

Laser light and stylus

King base and ruler

Saddle stool

Remote control FOB

Bobbin winder

Bobbins

Needles

T pins

Stewart Plank’s Timing and Tension DVD

Manual

A-1 magnetic pin holder

Also included:

Towa Gauge

Donita Reeves Extended Base

Deloa’s Appliguide

Itty Bitty ruler

Chicken Wire ruler

Several other small rulers

20+ cones of thread

Several pantographs

If you are interested, you can email me at isewquilts247@sbcglobal.net or send me a pm and I’ll try to answer any other questions you have. Thank you!!

NEW PRICE $12,500

• 4 weeks later...

I still have this machine for sale. It's sitting all alone in an empty house just waiting for someone to love it! We are moving and there is no way I can take it with me. It will end up in storage in about 2 weeks.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to sell it quickly, please let me know! Thank you!!

Hey Tracie,

I know it's a 'pita' but go ahead and put it on Ebay & your local Craigslist; anyone who has done their homework or is looking for an A-1 will jump on this great deal. Longarm University has a used classifieds you can list it on also. Best of luck, sure wish I could get it....,

W

Thanks. I haven't done Ebay but I did do Craigs List and another site called "Sew Its For Sale". I've gotten a couple emails from that one at least. : ) I'll advertise on House of Hanson and LA University if I don't get responses from the others. Those 2 charge a fee to list them! I do appreciate the advice!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived